At Vermont Christian School
- We will provide a safe environment that fosters positive character and accountability and that values individuality by treating all members of the school community with dignity and respect.
- We will conduct the business of education in a professional, ethical, and legal manner.
- We will help to ensure an orderly atmosphere conducive to learning, in the classroom and on campus, by communicating school rules to students and parents and by modeling and enforcing these rules
- We will honor classroom instructional time and minimize classroom interruptions in order to maximize student learning.
- We will demonstrate our belief and expectation that every student is capable of learning and should be held accountable for his/her performance and citizenship.